sexta-feira, novembro 17, 2006

I cried for you

You're beautiful so silently
It lies beneath a shade of blue
It struck me so violently
When I looked at you

But others pass, they never pause
To feel that magic in your hand
To me you're like a wild rose
They never understand why

I cried for you
When the sky cried for you
And when you went
I became a hopeless drifter
But this life was not for you
Though I learned from you
That beauty need only be a whisper

I'll cross the sea for a different world
With your treasure, a secret for me to hold

In many years they may forget
This love of ours or that we met
They may not know
How much you meant to me.

I cried for you - Katie Melua

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Passei a ter acesso aos vídeos através do portátil (sorry, afinal o boicote não era teu...);)
E adoro este vídeo!:)

Beijos

11:45 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Curioso fragmento
"I became a hopeless drifter
But this life was not for you"
de uma muito difícil escolha.

12:22 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

So beautiful...

11:28 da manhã  
Blogger Claire. said...

lindo mesmo
:~

12:05 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home